1. Download the Coinrobots Martial Trade Trading Strategy System on the Coinrobots official website software download page. Please bookmark this page. We will update the software to this page after updating the software.
2. After downloading the software, please extract the compressed package, click the MartingaleForm.exe file, and open the software.
3. Log in to the software and enter the account password. If you do not have an account password, please click on Register or go to https://trade.coinrobots.com to register for an account.
4. Click Market Settings - Platform API Settings, set the trading platform API, please select the trading platform, enter the corresponding API information and enter the percentage of the platform fee, and then save the configuration.
5. Enter the main interface of the software and set the trading strategy parameters.
a. Trading platform and currency pairs
b. Place the difference, the first transaction quantity is the first transaction quantity, and each quantity parameter can be fixed, incremented and multiplied.
c. Profit setting, that is, the profit increase that you want to get per currency, you can set fixed, incremental, and multi-rate.
d. Cycle setting (optional), restart or stop after the set number of times (this option can be left unset).
e. The first order setting, that is, the number of the first transaction, each time the quantity parameter can be set fixed, incremented, and multiplied. The number of the first order is the number of contracts.
d. Stop Loss Settings: You can choose fixed stop or average stop loss. Fixed stop loss, the current market is lower than the set price or above the set price to suspend Martin, no longer continue to place the order. The average stop loss, when the market price is lower than the set price of the average price of the minute line, pause Martin, no longer continue to place the order.
Fixed, incremental, and multiplication principle:
The Martingale strategy consists of three customizable parameters, each of which corresponds to four different patterns of change, resulting in 3 = 27 different Super Martingales. Let us take the example of doing more as an example: if the first order transaction price is 4000, and the sliding difference price is set to fixed 1, then the price is 1 yuan per phase difference as a round, and each time the commission price is bought, it is 3999, 3998, 3997 respectively. , 3996... The sliding difference is set to increment by 1, then the price of each purchase is 3999, 3997, 3994, 3990 when there is no selling success... The sliding difference is set to multiplication 2, then there is no In the case of successful sales, the price of each purchase is 3999, 3995, 3989, 39810... If the profit is set to fixed 1, then no matter how many times Martinke buys, the profit will be sold at 1 yuan. . If the profit is set to increment by 1, then every profit earned will earn 1 yuan to sell, and the profit per transaction will be 1, 2, 3, 4... Each time the total profit reaches the set value, it will be sold automatically. . If the profit is set to multiply 2, the profit will be doubled for each purchase. The profit per transaction is 1, 2, 4, 8... Each time the total profit reaches the set value, it will be sold automatically. If the number of first orders is set to 1, then the number of fixed coins is selected. The number of buys after each failure of Martin is 1. If the setting is incremented by 1, the number of buy orders will be 1, 2, 3, 4 ...increment this, set to multiply 2, then the number of times after each failure of Martin is 1, 2, 4, 8...
6, set the above parameters, open the strategy to open automated transactions